Defining the Company’s needs for biomedical technology
- • Work with top leaderships across functions and other stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements for biomedical technology.
- • Conduct market research to identify new technologies that can meet these needs.
Identifying and evaluating new technologies
- • Stay up-to-date on the latest trends in biomedical technology both at global and national levels.
- • Stay up to date on biomedical startups landscape in India and rest of the world.
- • Understand technology development and heat maps of development of new biomedical technologies across the world be it from academia or startups.
- • Evaluate new technologies to determine their feasibility, cost-effectiveness, and potential benefits.
- • Develop a curated shortlist of new technologies that are most likely to meet the company’s needs.
Strategic Planning: Developing and managing programs including acceleration programs to implement technologies deployment and assessment
- • Develop program plans and timelines: create a roadmap of technology selection and implementation especially adept in accelerator and sandbox models.
- • Manage budgets and resources.
- • Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including external stakeholders, to ensure the successful implementation of new technologies.
- • Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to ensure project success (risk management).
- • Ensure that projects/programs adhere to all relevant regulatory and compliance requirements (regulatory compliance).
- • Prepare succinct program/project reports for tracking progress.
Collaboration and Partnerships
- • Foster collaboration and partnerships with external organizations, research institutions, and industry leaders to leverage expertise and resources.
- • Establish and maintain strategic relationships with all stakeholders: non-profit, government, academia, funders, venture capitalists and others.
Measuring the effectiveness of new technologies
- • Collect data on the use and impact of new technologies globally and nationally.
- • Analyze data to assess the effectiveness of new technologies.
- • Report on the effectiveness of new technologies to stakeholders.
Communication: Communicating the benefits of new technologies to stakeholders
- • Develop communication plans to inform stakeholders about program progress and other strategic achievements of Bigtec.
- • Prepare regular communication collaterals such as newsletters, social media and other materials targeted at stakeholders to keep them informed and engaged.
- • Represent the company in various fora.
- • Excellent communication skills- written and oral.
- • Ability to work in cross functional teams, independently and a self-starter.
- • Ability to analyse data and problem solving skills.
- • Excellent MS Office skills especially excel skills.
- • Familiarity with social media communication.
- • Familiarity with programming languages such as python and C++ (desirable)